(602) 900-9506

adjustment of status


What is the adjustment of status process like and what do I need to do?

First, you have to be eligible meaning that the person who wishes to adjust their status is already in the United States in a legal status and is eligible to adjust to permanent resident status.  A warning, just because you have filed an I-130 it does not necessarily mean that you are able […]

Here’s What Our Clients Have To Say!

Contact Us

    Please prove you are human by selecting the Car.